Salisbury Soup is a community seed-funding dinner that is built to uplift, empower, and find stories of amazing individuals who are thinking creatively about the community; solving problems and creating opportunities.
- People attend the event and pay a suggested donation of £5 for a meal of soup, salad and bread.
- 4 pre-selected projects have 4 minutes to share their idea and answer 4 questions from the audience
- The projects can be about ANYTHING (no restrictions)
- The audience votes for their favourite.
- The project with the most votes goes home with the proceeds taken on the door to help get their project off the ground.