5th April – 1st September 2019
This spectacular interactive expedition is created with more than two million LEGO® bricks and is sure to excite families, LEGO and dinosaur enthusiasts alike. Find out more…
- Take part in a host of activities in our Base Camp, photo opportunities, brick pits and our BRICKOSHOP. Open daily from 10:00 – 15:30.
- Free BRICKOSAURS! trail to track down all of our dinosaurs (or download the Marwell Zoo app)
- The largest touring LEGO brick dinosaur model ever made – a whopping eight-metre Tyrannosaurus rex
- Find ‘Colin’ and his many Compsognathus companions – these are very cheeky little dinosaurs who will be getting up to lots of mischief! Take a photo and share on social media using #colinsontherun
- Meet ‘Brucy’ our BRICKOSAURS! keeper and find out more about some of our BRICKOSAURS (Wednesday-Sunday during school holidays only at these locations:
- 10:30 – Triceratops opposite the Giraffes
- 12:15 – Tyrannosaurus rex outside Marwell Hall
- 14:15 – Velociraptors by Cafe Graze
Over the Easter weekend stop by our T Rex outside Marwell Hall and pick up an egg from the team*. Spike our Stegosaurus mascot will also be out and about.
*From Friday 19 April until Monday 22 April between 11am and 3pm. Subject to availability. Please note we are unable to provide a dietary alternative.
BRICKOSAURS! and most activities are included with general admission. Get your tickets now!