Rachel Muse and Becky Dowst at Talk Eat Laugh this week share their own crispy and spicy chicken wing recipe, a particular favourite of one of their Premier League footballer clients.
- Pre-heat oven to 220C. Double-line, with foil, a large baking tray (with a lip).
- Cut the tips off the wings (if not already off).
- Measure all the seasonings into the foil-lined tray.
- Add the wings and use your hands to mix until the wings are well coated in seasoning.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes if you have time.
- Line up the wings in the tray with the joint side down.
- Bake for between 30 and 45 minutes, depending on how crispy you like the skin.
- Turn the tray halfway through cooking.
- Serve with the sauce from the tray poured over the top.
Who are TALK Eat Laugh?
Talk Eat Laugh hosts regular local pop-up restaurants and supper clubs, described as “a cross between a dinner party and a restaurant” where guests can make friends while having a lovely meal. They also do catering for private events in people’s homes.
Currently, the supper clubs are mostly based at Dinghams Salisbury, but are always looking for new venues. Their next event, Spring Supper Club, is at Dinghams on Wednesday, March 30, 7pm.
Tickets: Early bird £33 until March 19, £36 thereafter, at 01722 506045. To get in touch about your own event, or request a Supper Club where you live, contact Becky on 07741 128280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.