- Only a few day and weekend tickets are available for next week’s 29th Larmer Tree Festival 2019.
- Headliners include Kate Tempest, Jack Savoretti, The Cat Empire, Gomez, The Shires and KT Tunstall, with comedy from Nish Kumar and Josie Long, with an appearance from CBeebies star Andy Day.
- This year the Larmer Tree Carnival returns and a dedicated cinema tent shows cult classics and family favourites.
- Revellers can relax with wood-fired hot tubs and therapies, or learn a new skill with a range of workshops and arts and crafts activities.
- The line-up of talks, poetry and theatre is headed by Kate Adie in conversation, plus a recording of BBC Radio 4’s popular discussion show Four Thought.
- Food and drink includes street eats from around the world alongside local favourites.
- This year’s Dress Up Saturday invites festival-goers to take one giant leap and honour the 50th anniversary of the moon landings.
- Adult day tickets start at £59, with under 11s free of charge. All tickets include overnight camping.
Kids have CBeebies star Andy Day making his Larmer Tree debut with his band Andy and the Odd Socks, and Comedy Club 4 Kids. Older children can discover their wild side with Dorset Rewilding workshops, and even the littlest Larmers will be well looked after in the Peachick Play Area.
Larmer Lawns host Sauna Bay Hot Tubs, bookable in advance online or on-site. Nestled alongside the spa is a wide array of therapies to take a break from the action and indulge body and senses with a relaxing massage, gong bath or reiki session, with 32 replenishing treatments.
Gates open to weekend ticket holders from 3pm on Thursday, July 18: arrivals to the campsites and car parks from 1pm.
Day ticket holders can access the site from 9am on the day they attend, and overnight camping is included until 11am the following day.
Tickets available from larmertreefestival.co.uk