Fantastic opportunity to work with a specialist Design and Build company that is growing rapidly. Specializing in ultra high end one-off projects in the SW.
The Accounts Assistant / Administrator is an integral member of the office team and will be responsible for general accounts & administration duties to support the office team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the Xero accounting system.
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Preparing / sending sales invoices.
- Answering the office phone and directing calls as required.
- Inputting Invoicing information to company system.
- Maintaining and updating social media/website.
- Type up documents, for example letters and reports.
- Use office equipment (printers & photocopiers) Stock take and re-order office supplies / stationary.
- General assistant to project staff.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of a similar role. (ESSENTIAL) Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel. (ESSENTIAL) Ability to type quickly and accurately. (ESSENTIAL) Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills. (ESSENTIAL) Familiar with Xero accounting system (DESIRABLE) Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Prepared to take initiative to resolve problems creatively and responsibly.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Well-presented and friendly manner required to represent the company.
Salary –£18- £20,000 per year pro rata
Part Time Position
Name: Charlie Brinton