Three changes are proposed to the Stonehenge/A303, Amesbury and Berwick Down scheme, and Highways England wants public views on them.
The plan is to remove the link between Byways 11 and 12 in the Stonehenge World Heritage Site; to widen the green bridge near the existing Longbarrow roundabout, and to move the modification to Rollestone crossroads. Highways England has also been asked us to clarify its public rights of way proposals along the scheme.
Consultation on the proposed changes runs from July 17 to August 14.
www.gov.uk/highways supplementary consultation.
- Thursday July 19 2pm to 8pm The Manor Barn High St, Winterbourne Stoke, Salisbury, SP3 4SZ
- Tuesday, July 31 2pm to 8pm Antrobus House 39 Salisbury Rd, Amesbury, SP4 7HH
Copies of the supplementary consultation materials available at:
- Amesbury Library, Smithfield Street, Amesbury, Salisbury, SP4 7AL
- Tidworth Leisure Centre, Nadder Road, Tidworth,SP9 7QW
- Salisbury Library, Market Place, Salisbury, SP1 1BL
- Wilton Library, South Street, Wilton, SP2 0JS
- Warminster Library, 3 Horseshoe Walk, Warminster, BA12 9BT