Recently on a Times list of the top 10 best places to live in the UK, Tisbury is home to a number of brilliant services and shops, many of which feature in our 2017 Visit Tisbury Feature.
In March 2017, Tisbury featured in a Sunday Times list as one of the UK’s best places to live – and it’s easy to see why.
Tisbury is the largest settlement within the West Wiltshire Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is 13 miles west of Salisbury, but served only by B and C class roads
Inside the feature you will find:
- Information on the Nadder Centre, a facility in the north of Tisbury which houses a fitness centre, library, business units, Tisbury pre-school and police offices.
- Information on Tisbury, ranging from its local services to history of the town.
- Information on Pythouse Kitchen Garden, an enchanting 18th Century walled garden, restaurant, bar and venue set in the stunning landscape of South Wiltshire.
Also inside is information on a number of local shops and services, including:
- The Nadder Centre.
- Sharon Jury, Civil Funeral Celebrant.
- E=MC2 Public Relations.
- Patou Alpacas.
- Bassets Sales and Lettings.
- Jonathan Amos Photography.